I'm confussed: / vs. fstab

Paul McFerrin pmcferrin@columbus.rr.com
Mon Jan 18 04:51:00 GMT 2010

My PC has two instances of cygwin.  My production is 1,7,1-1 while I'm
trying to get my 1.5 working again.  For my 1.5, I have populated the
/c/_cygwinCD/etc/fstab with the following contents:

/c/_cygwinCD/etc.$ cat fstab
C:/_cygwinCD/bin on /usr/bin type ntfs (binary,auto)
C:/_cygwinCD/lib on /usr/lib type ntfs (binary,auto)
C:/_cygwinCD on / type ntfs (binary,auto)