How to launch an rxvt terminal window with Monospace font

Csaba Raduly rcsaba@gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 15:18:00 GMT 2010

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 4:40 PM, JOHNER Jean 066030 wrote:
> I agree that Mintty is great. I just regret that the middle-mouse paste does not work (ctrl-insert/shift insert instead).

That's odd, it's working fine for me, both for Cygwin 1.5 and 1.7. I
didn't see any other functionality for the middle mouse button (the
right-click is selectable between Show menu/Extend selection/Paste)

Which version are you using?

> Best regards,
>
> Jean Johner

Please don't top-post: