Incomplete downloads reported across several mirrors

Lee Rothstein lee@veritech.com
Thu Jun 24 18:41:00 GMT 2010

On 6/24/2010 11:37 AM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> [...]

I use Thunderbird. I replied to list. Thought that was supposed to fix the
issue!?

>>> It is more likely that there is a proxy or whatnot in the way of your download.
>>>

>> Perhaps, you're right about the proxy intervention point, but I too am
>> having this problem, and to my knowledge there is no proxy.

Is there a problem with gnomecanvas2 package?

> setup.exe hasn't changed since April so it's hard to see how any problem
> you'd be having would be related to anything other than your local
> network configuration.

I wasn't suggesting there was anything wrong with setup.
Perhaps a problem with one or more packages?