Updated [experimental]: coreutils-8.4-1

Eric Blake eblake@redhat.com
Fri Mar 19 16:55:00 GMT 2010

On 03/19/2010 06:56 AM, Nellis, Kenneth wrote:
> ... it's not clear to me what the correct results are,
> so I wouldn't know whether I'm looking at a bug or not.
> As I indicated in this other thread, there appears to
> be little explanation as to how it should work, so
> how can we judge if it is working correctly?

That's the whole point of the experimental release - user feedback, on
whether the current behavior matches your particular needs, and if not,
what you think would be better behavior.  It works correctly, for at
least your definition of correct, if it doesn't cause you any grief in
your normal usage patterns.