can't find documentation on cron command

Paul McFerrin pmcferrin@columbus.rr.com
Mon Mar 22 05:25:00 GMT 2010

I've delayed many months for installing the "/usr/sbin/cron.exe"
command.  Mainly due to lack of documentation.  Bam, at my weakest
moment, . I found the documentation embeeded in the "cron" command
itself.  Just by adding a -? or --help I got two pages of very helpfull
output.  Just about when I was going to offer my assistance to another
user, I couldn't find it again.  There has been no man pages on
"/sbin/cron".  Never has as I can tell..  Back in 2006 there were gripes
in the mailing list indicating documentation missing for /sbin/cron and
/bin/at.

Well, I guess I had it when I needed it.  Do you know what happened?