Haskell\bin/windres: can't open temporary file `\/cca08368.irc': No such file or directory

Thu Mar 25 18:27:00 GMT 2010

On 3/25/2010 1:46 PM, steenreem wrote:

> When performing 'cabal install' in cygwin, to install a haskell package, I
> get the following error:
>
> D:\Haskell\bin/windres: can't open temporary file `\/cca08368.irc': No such
> file
>   or directory
> cabal.exe: Error: some packages failed to install:
> GalaxyCompiler-0.0.1 failed during the building phase. The exception was:
> exit: ExitFailure 1
>
> How can I solve this problem?
> Any help is much appreciated,
> Remy.

I don't know anything about Haskell or where you would find a Cygwin package
for it but I'd recommend trying to use POSIX paths if you're having trouble.
If that's not the solution, you may be better off asking the Haskell folks
about this issue.

Holliston, MA 01746