"command not found"-For All Commands

Sun May 30 23:51:00 GMT 2010

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 04:31:01PM -0700, physicist25 wrote:

>"cygcheck: dump_sysinfo: GetVolumeInformation() for drive D: failed: 112 "
>Is the response im getting.
>And the next line is the command prompt "-sh-3.2# ".

Wow.  Here's a new one.

The instructions at http://cygwin.com/problems.html say:

* Run cygcheck -s -v -r > cygcheck.out and include that file as an
  attachment in your report.  Please do not compress or otherwise encode
  the output.  Just attach it as a straight text file so that it can be
  easily viewed.

The "that file" mentioned in this context is "cygcheck.out".  It isn't a
screen dump of the comands that you ran.

So, to be really clear: We don't care what you typed.  The output of
what you typed has gone into the file "cygcheck.out".  That's what we're
interested in.

cgf