Cygwin paths in mingw64

LionAM alemue7@hotmail.com
Thu Nov 4 17:22:00 GMT 2010

Thank you for your answer.
Do I understand it right that the program would have to use the cygwin dlls
- which, however, are 32bit. And it is not possible to run a 64bit-program
using these dlls.

The problem I have: I would like to build Atlas in Window - it works using
the 32bit version with cygwin-gcc. However, I need the 64bit version as the
total memory of my application is larger than the usable 2 GB.

Is there any alternative to cygwin to run the configure script and the make?

Alex