perl debugger v5.10.1 in CYGWIN_NT-5.1 1.7.7(0.230/5/3) 2010/-08-31 -- is hanging

Reini Urban rurban@x-ray.at
Thu Nov 11 14:52:00 GMT 2010

2010/11/10 Justin Amburn:
> Perl debugger was working at one time, but it's not now. I've tried
> searching google and cygin mailing list archives for a solution, but
> there's not much on the matter. I renamed C:\cygwin to C:\cygwin.0 and
> did a clean install of the latest version of Cygwin. The problem
> persists in the new installation.

You have a wrong PERL5LIB=C:\Program Files\ActiveState Perl Dev Kit
6.0\lib + oracle in your env

Please unset PERL5LIB if you want to use cygwin perl.
--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/           http://murbreak.at/