setup.exe thinks it has no internet
Sat Nov 20 15:33:00 GMT 2010
* From: Greg Chicares <gchicares at sbcglobal dot net>
* To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
* Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 14:23:02 +0000
* Subject: Re: setup.exe thinks it has no internet
* References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 2010-11-20 09:51Z, John Covici wrote:
> Hi. I am trying to install Cygwin on a vmware fusion virtual machine
> unlike any other program on the vm the setup.exe thinks it has no
> so it won't download the mirrors list nor if I type in one by hand
> will it
> get any information.
Since direct connection doesn't work, have you tried the other methods?
I tried the ie5 settings -- I actually have ie8 -- but no different
Your life is like a penny. You're going to lose it. The question is:
you spend it?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin