trouble posting to cygwin-apps

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman@kitware.com
Tue Oct 5 12:29:00 GMT 2010

> On Oct  4 16:33, Bill Hoffman wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Sorry if this is the wrong mailing list for this, but I am trying to
>> get a new CMake release uploaded to cygwin and am having some
>> trouble.  I can not seem to post messages to the cygwin-apps mailing
>> list.  I tried to re-subscribe my email address, but it correctly
>> said I was already subscribed.   Is there anyone on this list that
>> could help me?
>
> Did you use some filtered expression, by any chance?
>

> Corinna

What are the filtered expressions?

Here is the message:

Subject: CMake 2.8.2-1 ready

There has been a new release of the official cmake (2.8.2-1).
This is a major release from to 2.6.0 to 2.8.2.

Here are the required files:

http://www.cmake.org/files/cygwin/setup.hint
http://www.cmake.org/files/cygwin/cmake-2.8.2-1.tar.bz2
http://www.cmake.org/files/cygwin/cmake-2.8.2-1-src.tar.bz2

The previous version should be cmake-2.6.4-1 and the current
version should be cmake-2.8.2-1.

Thanks.

-Bill