trouble posting to cygwin-apps

Eric Blake eblake@redhat.com
Fri Oct 8 13:52:00 GMT 2010

On 10/08/2010 12:20 AM, SZABÓ Gergely wrote:
> This policy is OK for most FOSS projects,

No, most FOSS projects tend to frown on disclaimers.  It's just that
cygwin is a bit more pro-active about the frowning, by actually
rejecting it up front.

 >  I think Cygwin is used most by 3PPs within big companies
> where everybody _must_ use Windows and those disclaimers are always attached to
> outgoing mail.

No one said you had to use your company's outgoing mail.  gmane provides
a relatively decent web-based interface for posting to this list sans
company disclaimer.