cygwin + xwin in win7 as unprivileged user?

davidstvz davidst@csc.lsu.edu
Wed Oct 13 16:57:00 GMT 2010

Ah, actually now I'm recalling that I added the line for forcibly killing
xwin.exe to the login script as a precaution.  And never verified that it
was necessary.  It probably does shut down at log off as you describe (but
leaves the lock and log files causing problems for future users).