Perl Modules?

Lee D. Rothstein l1ee057@veritech.com
Fri Oct 15 20:12:00 GMT 2010

  * What are the standard paths for Perl Modules on Cygwin?

 > Is there a command, environment variable, Perl internal
     variable, or Perl function that will tell me this?

* What are the standard modules installed with Perl?

 > Is there a command, environment variable, Perl internal
     variable, or Perl function that will tell me this?

* Is there a way to query which Perl modules are installed?

 > On cygwin, or off?

* Finally, there was an issue a while back on 'cygcheck' not
   understanding perl module systax ('::').  Is that an issue for
   command line perl module specification?

Tons of Googling have led nowhere (lots of misses) on the above
"issues".

Yes, I know, too much shell scripting makes Lee a perl-dull boy.
;-)

Thanks,

Lee