Installing Pine

Lee D. Rothstein l1ee057@veritech.com
Sun Oct 24 16:41:00 GMT 2010

  Pine has been deleted from all kinds of FLOSS distributions, including
some or
all Linux distribs because of U. of WA, software license, IIRC. I
believe that U
WA also changed the name of their current email package. I looked into
building it, at one time, and basically decided it's time to move on.

WRT your comment on 'set', why would 'set' have any info to bear on
installable packages? Sorry for my ignorance.

Lee