Set a schedule to call

Susan Reilly carytuberman@hotmail.com
Tue Sep 7 09:08:00 GMT 2010

Hello I’m Susan, and our company has some property owners looking for Replacement  Windows and other related services  in your area.  The below very short video about getting your company on millions of mobile phones will bring you lots of new clients. http://www.youtube.com/mphone1111
We have fourteen years experience in this type of business and I am looking for a licensed, reputable company with a commitment to Customer satisfaction.  We work with one company in each major metro area. I partner with focused companies like yours in over 43 major cities across the
Country and they are some of the most robust Replacement Windows and other related services Companies.  If you are the business owner and can work with more customers on a continual basis and would be open to discussing some sort of arrangement, please reply to this email with your name, phone number, and the best time to reach you when you will be able to chat.
Susan Reilly
Http:// LOCALPowerpro.com
702-410-6741