Reinstalled gcc, make, automake: now BASH stackdumps L&R

SJ Wright sjwright68@charter.net
Thu Sep 16 02:14:00 GMT 2010

Dave Korn wrote:
> On 14/09/2010 19:47, SJ Wright wrote:
>
>> Might there be something else a little off?
>>
>> The text from the latest stackdump:
>>
>>> Stack trace:
>>> Frame     Function  Args
>>>
>> The rest is blank. Should I be concerned, or is this something that will
>> work itself out?
>>

>   This is a bit of a guess, but try deleting the release\gcc4\libgcc1
> directory from your local package cache and then reinstalling libgcc1 (using
> setup.exe).
>
>   If that doesn't help, we'll need your cygcheck output: run "cygcheck -s -v
> -r > cygcheck.out" and then send the cygcheck.out file to the list with your
> into the body of your email*).
>
>     cheers,
>       DaveK
>

> --

Dave,
How did that .out file look? Is it maybe time for a reinstall?
Steve W.

--
The evolution of email: 1979 - A miracle   1989 - A useful tool   1999 -
Still cheaper than postage   2009 - A pain in the a**!