git and ssh issue

Frédéric Bron frederic.bron@m4x.org
Sat Sep 18 11:01:00 GMT 2010

using cygwin 1.7.7(0.230/5/3) 2010-08-31 09:58 i686

I have right now an example where I cannot fetch with the following
error message:

remote: Counting objects: 534, done.
fatal: early EOFs:  39% (141/359)
fatal: index-pack failed

The repository contains proprietary data so that it cannot be accessed
from somebody else but is there still anything I could do that would
help to debug this now long standing issue? I am still using 1.5 for
production because of this and I would be very much pleased to switch
entirely to 1.7!

Regards,

Frédéric