Fwd: octave updated to 3.4.0-3. Please test (strcat error)

Mon Apr 4 22:19:00 GMT 2011

On Fri, Apr 01, 2011 at 01:25:47AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>Since it's in the dll_init() function, I don't see how it could be pipe related.

I could duplicate the problem on Windows 7 (64-bit) but it went away
once I rebased.

Have people tried that?

Even if that "fixes" the problem, there is still something wrong with
the way DLLs get relocated which is leading to this symptom.  It may be
a Cygwin problem or it may be a binutils problem.  I'm still
investigating.

cgf