[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gdb-7.3.50-1
Yaakov (Cygwin/X)
yselkowitz@users.sourceforge.net
Tue Aug 2 07:44:00 GMT 2011
On Sun, 2011-07-31 at 13:59 -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
> As usual, I forgot an item of news that I wanted to impart a second
> after hitting 'y'. For those who follow this type of thing, gdb now has
> a python scripting interface. That is not turned on in this Cygwin
> release, primarily because the release was so overdue that I didn't want
> to waste time figuring out what I needed to pull into my cross-build
> environment.
If I may, based on looking at configure, you'll need libpython2.6.dll.a
in $sysroot/usr/lib and the Python headers in
$sysroot/usr/include/python2.6, and add -I$sysroot/usr/include/python2.6
to CPPFLAGS. (I wouldn't advise moving them straight into
$sysroot/usr/include/, their names are too generic.)
FWIW, I just added a cygwin-python package to the Fedora Cygwin repo
which should do the trick.
HTH,
Yaakov
--
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list