git-svn hang starting with 20110721 snapshot.
David Rothenberger
daveroth@acm.org
Tue Aug 2 17:59:00 GMT 2011
I use git-svn extensively in my day-to-day work, and I noticed with
recent snapshots that some of the git-svn commands are hanging. I
narrowed it down to the 20110721 snapshot. 20110713 is the last one
that works fine.
I realize this isn't exactly a STC, but I don't have the time right
now to narrow it down further (or the skills, really). I've attached
a script which reproduces the problem. It requires svn and
git-svn. In the script, the first "git svn init" command hangs with
20110721, but the entire script succeeds with 20110713.
I hope this is enough information to track down the problem, because
I was absolutely LOVING the speed increase in 20110801.
--
David Rothenberger ---- daveroth@acm.org
Captain Penny's Law:
You can fool all of the people some of the time, and
some of the people all of the time, but you Can't Fool Mom.
-------------- next part --------------
An embedded and charset-unspecified text was scrubbed...
Name: reproduce.sh
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20110802/28820961/attachment.ksh>
-------------- next part --------------
--
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list