Failure of name resolution with ssh on windows 7 and VMware

John Dzielski jdzielsk@stevens.edu
Sun Aug 14 13:36:00 GMT 2011

Partial resolution:

I've found that the problem does not occur when using NAT for
networking.  Bridged mode is still a problem.  I've submitted a request
to VMware.  Nothing in their database.