sh.exe: *** fatal error - couldn't allocate heap, Win32 error 487
Marco atzeri
marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 06:02:00 GMT 2011
On 8/24/2011 4:41 AM, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
> On 8/23/2011 4:21 PM, Moumita wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I am facing same problem when I am trying to build the webkit using
>> webkit. I
>> am getting "fatam error couldn't alocate heap , win32 error 487". After
>> disableing the SEP still I am getting same kind of error.
>>
>> Please help me to solve the problem.
>
> This is typically the result of one of two things:
>
> 1. <http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#BLODA>
>
> 2. DLL collisions - Install the 'rebase' package, read its README in
> /usr/share/doc/Cygwin, and follow the instructions there to run
> 'rebaseall'.
>
>
and the second is clearly reported on
http://www.webkit.org/building/tools.html
at Windows point "3 Install Cygwin"
Regards
Marco
--
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list