How to run bash shell script in cygwin?

Jose.Torres jose.torres@8bc.org
Sat Feb 5 22:39:00 GMT 2011

Hi myuser01,

On a bash or similar shell, you need to include the location to the
executable file in order to execute it. If the executable directory is not
in one of your bin folders you can execute it as part of your PATH.

try the following:

$ pwd
$ echo $PATH
$ export $PATH=$PATH;`pwd`

Other people may prefer a .bashrc or similar .bash_profile files.

I found this post on google when searching for executing bash files in
apache.
http://old.nabble.com/How-to-run-bash-shell-script-in-cygwin--to11690723.html#a11690723

Regards,
Jose Torres