mutt cygcheck status "Incomplete"

Larry Hall (Cygwin) reply-to-list-only-lh@cygwin.com
Wed Feb 16 20:38:00 GMT 2011


On 2/16/2011 3:29 PM, L Anderson wrote:
> I have been unsuccessful getting 'mutt' to install without always showing
> "Incomplete". Using 'setup', neither "re-install" nor "delete/install" fixes
> the problem. I install from my local directory which I keep current using
> rsync.


<snip>

> Package Version Status
> Missing file: /etc/Muttrc.setupnew from package mutt
> Missing file: /etc/mime.types.setupnew from package mutt
> mutt 1.5.20-1 Incomplete
>
>
> Does this mean there is a 'mutt' packaging problem or ???

Check the postinstall script in /etc/postinstall (mutt.sh).  It
might move these files which will make cygcheck think they are
missing.

-- 
Larry

_____________________________________________________________________

A: Yes.
> Q: Are you sure?
>> A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
>>> Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?

--
Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ:                   http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation:         http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info:      http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple



More information about the Cygwin mailing list