to generate disassemble blink code

David Sastre d.sastre.medina@gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 10:27:00 GMT 2011

On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 08:47:05AM -0800, lellone88 wrote:
> avr-objdump utility.
> avr-objdump -zhD blink.elf > blink.od
> avr-gcc -o executablefile.elf(or.exe) blink.c

You are using AVR executables, not cygwin's.

> and the terminal return me
> this application has requested the runtime to terminate it in an unusual
> way.please contact the application-s support team for more information.
> could you give me any suggestions to resolve this problem?

So you should contact AVR support, not this list.
Otherwise, try cygwin's supported compilers. You can install them using
setup.exe.
I'd suggest to uninstall AVR software previously, to avoid further
problems¹.

Regards.

¹http://cygwin.com/problems.html

--
Huella de clave primaria: 0FDA C36F F110 54F4 D42B  D0EB 617D 396C 448B 31EB