Invoking GUI programs over SSH

David Antliff david.antliff@gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 03:28:00 GMT 2011

Ok, I have recreated the logs in PML and CSV format (for textual diff)
and put them here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/360506/debug/synplify-pm-logs-20110120.zip

I haven't tried Cyrille's suggestion yet (but will) however from what
I can tell, the 'fail' case seems to be missing a large C: filesystem
'scan' that is present in the working log. Then the working log @
12:18:53.7389940 seems to 'catch up' with the failed log @
12:19:41.6704435.

Then they fall out of sync again at 12:18:54.2057690 works /
12:19:42.3868006 fails.

So the first disparate operation between them is where 'working' does
a CreateFile on "C:\" and 'fail' does not.

-- David.