After installing 1.7.7 command ls is null --now with cygcheck.out

Mon Jan 31 21:43:00 GMT 2011

On 1/31/2011 3:49 PM, Gerry Reno wrote:
> On 01/31/2011 03:00 PM, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:

<snip>

>> This is why you got the complaint about cygwin1.dll being busy.
>>
>> When you did the upgrade, did you download the current 'setup.exe' from
>> cygwin.com?
>
> Yes.

Hm.  There was an issue with 'setup.exe' not properly handling the replacement
of the Cygwin DLL on reboot but I thought that was fixed.  I'd recommend
stopping all your services and reinstalling the Cygwin package.

--
Larry