New mirror for Cygwin

Fri Jul 15 20:40:00 GMT 2011

On 7/15/2011 3:37 PM, George Machitidze wrote:
> Hello
>
> I want to add mirror for Cygwin, but I didn't found any details on the
> site, can anybody clarify how to become mirror please?

 From <http://cygwin.com/mirrors.html>:

   sourcemaster is also the place to send requests to be added to this
   list. New mirrors should rsync directly from cygwin.com at least
   twice a day. When asking to be added, please provide the URL of the
   mirror, contact information, and location of the mirror. Please do
   not send questions asking how to set up a mirror. We don't provide
   technical support for setting up mirrors.

--
Larry