Removing envcache, display_title, strip_title as CYGWIN environment variable options

Thu Jun 9 19:13:00 GMT 2011

A discussion in the cygwin-apps mailing list has led to the conclusion
that we should retire some more obscure CYGWIN environment variable
settings.  I just checked in a change to eliminate "envcache" and I'll
be following up with changes to eliminate display_title and strip_title
soon.

I'm trying to do this in such a manner as to make it easy to put back in
case someone has a real need for any of these so please speak up if you
really need these options and present a compelling use case.

cgf