problems running gcc after installation

jerry lowry jlowry@edt.com
Mon Jun 13 15:46:00 GMT 2011

thanks for the update.  I decided to remove cygwin again and reinstall
with the same package that I downloaded for my laptop.  This worked.
The difference being that it was downloaded from a different source.
The source that I had the problems with came from 'cygwin.osuosl.org'.
I don't know how these get propagated out to the mirrors but it seems to
me that this site is missing some packages.  When I select packages to
install I select everything.  I did not have any problems with the
mirrors.kernel.org download.

thanks for your help...

consider this closed from my end.

Just having problems with 'pymssql' now :)