OpenBSD version of netcat ported to cygwin

Buchbinder, Barry (NIH/NIAID) [E] BBuchbinder@niaid.nih.gov
Wed Mar 2 15:27:00 GMT 2011

T. Linden sent the following at Wednesday, March 02, 2011 6:52 AM
>I've ported the OpenBSD version of netcat to cygwin. It provides much
>more features as the one supplied with cygwin.
>
>Details can be found here: http://www.daemon.de/Netcat

I looked and it seems that you are distributing cygwin1.dll but not
its source code.  You must make the source code available if you
distribute source; you cannot rely on the availability provided by
others, including via setup.  Please correct me if I'm wrong on either
the availability of license interpretation.