SSH Authentication fails under Windows Server 2008 - Domain Controller [SOLVED]

Thu Mar 24 21:26:00 GMT 2011

On 3/24/2011 4:54 PM, Bruno Galindro da Costa wrote:
> Solved after install another sshd service instance (cygrunsrv -I
> sshd_test -p /usr/sbin/sshd.exe -a '-ddd' -e CYGWIN="tty ntsec
> binmode") with debug mode. With the log file, it was possible to
> identify and solve my problem.

Terrific!  I'm impressed that you were able to deduce a new
service instance was the way to track this down (i.e. you avoided
hosing your configuration by not starting sshd with a different
user than your main service.)

Would you be able to provide the list with a summary of your analysis
and solution?

--
Larry