cygwin on virtual box vm

David Sastre d.sastre.medina@gmail.com
Sat Nov 5 10:06:00 GMT 2011


On Fri, Nov 04, 2011 at 03:08:25PM -0600, J.V. wrote:
> Any other command I type is freakishly slow.  How do I get this to
> run faster under a vm environment.
> Even if I $vi a file it takes a while seriously cutting into the
> productivity gains that cygwin on the host environment provides.

Please follow the spteps mentioned here to submit a problem report:

> Problem reports:       http://cygwin.com/problems.html

> When I open a cygwin bash shell, and type '$ls' it just sits there forever.

Also, I take for granted you don't type a literal '$ls', and the '$'
sign here represents the prompt.

-- 
Huella de clave primaria: AD8F BDC0 5A2C FD5F A179  60E7 F79B AB04 5299 EC56
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: signature.asc
Type: application/pgp-signature
Size: 230 bytes
Desc: Digital signature
URL: <http://cygwin.com/pipermail/cygwin/attachments/20111105/adf45fc2/attachment.sig>


More information about the Cygwin mailing list