Rolling back to 1.6.x Subversion

Jim Garrison jim.garrison@troux.com
Wed Nov 16 23:06:00 GMT 2011

Um... 1.7 just came out in the last few months, 1.6.17 isn't "such an old
release".  Consider users who depend on clients (SVNKit) that don't
yet have 1.7 native support (i.e. Subclipse).  We have to stay on
1.6 until ALL our clients support 1.7 due to the working copy
restructuring.  When 1.7 came out I saved a copy of the 1.6.17
distribution locally.