Cygwin 1.7.x on Windows 7: Exit statuses of Win32 executables are sometimes wrong
Kevin Layer
layer@franz.com
Thu Sep 1 14:14:00 GMT 2011
I want to go on record that it happening to us, too. And, I can say
that it is happening *much* more since I moved to this machine:
2x AMD Opteron 6134 (16 cores total)
Server 2008 R2 Enterprise, Service Pack 1
Software we have installed on the machine:
ActivePerl
AVG 9.0
Chrome
Java 6 Update 26
Platform SDK (R2) (3790.2075)
MSVC++ 6.0 (yeah, I know, old)
VirtualCloneDrive (from Slysoft)
3ware disk management tools
UltraVNC 1.0 server
The previous machine had 2 cores and was running XP Pro, and had the
same software on it. I hardly ever ran into this. Now, it's happens
several times a day or so.
--
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
FAQ: http://cygwin.com/faq/
Documentation: http://cygwin.com/docs.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple
More information about the Cygwin
mailing list