[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: stable compiler package gcc4-4.5.3-2

Bernd Prager bernd@prager.ws
Sun Sep 11 16:29:00 GMT 2011

On 9/9/2011 11:38 AM, Dave Korn wrote:
> Couldn't reproduce it, but then I was building the cygwin distro
> version of boost rather than the upstream one. Without further info, I
> can't offer any better guess than that maybe something else in your
> /usr/local prefix is interfering. cheers, DaveK ...

I tried it on a different computer with a fresh Cygwin install and it
compiles just fine.
That makes your previous assumption very likely.

Thank you for your effort though.
-- Bernd