90% of programs are unavailable during install using setup.exe in Windows Vista Home Premium

Earnie Boyd earnie@users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 2 12:42:00 GMT 2012

On Sun, Apr 1, 2012 at 6:11 PM, Eliot Moss wrote:
> On 4/1/2012 5:45 PM, jeff beck wrote:
>>
>> Thank you. Who would have thought clicking 'skip' would actually UN-skip?
>

> The column displays the current intent/status.  Therefore
> clicking on 'skip' means to make some other selection ...
>
> But I guess what's intuitive for one person is not necessarily
> so for another ... Eliot Moss

And it isn't mentioned in the users guide in the using setup.exe
section.  I was about to suggest checking there but after looking
could not for this issue.

--
Earnie