[bug] Something fishy going on with sqlite3...

Warren Young warren@etr-usa.com
Wed Apr 4 20:23:00 GMT 2012

On 4/4/2012 5:07 AM, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Warren Young<warren<at>  etr-usa.com>  writes:
>>
>> Send me the cygport file and I'll build new sqlite3 packages.
>
> ---8<----->8---
> ORIG_PN="sqlite"
> ORIG_PV=`echo $PV|tr . \ |\
> awk -e '{printf "%1d%02d%02d%02d",$1,$2,$3,$4;}'`

Thanks for taking the time to diagnose this, and also for figuring out
how to cope with the recent SQLite packaging changes.

I've rebuilt the packages and uploaded them here:

wget \
  http://etr-usa.com/cygwin/sqlite3/sqlite3-3.07.11.00-1.tar.bz2 \
  http://etr-usa.com/cygwin/sqlite3/sqlite3-3.07.11.00-1-src.tar.bz2 \
  http://etr-usa.com/cygwin/sqlite3/libsqlite3_0-3.07.11.00-1.tar.bz2 \
  http://etr-usa.com/cygwin/sqlite3/libsqlite3-devel-3.07.11.00-1.tar.bz2

Will you please try them?

There is likely to be one difference w.r.t your version, which is that
my packages include a patch to replace a deprecated Cygwin 1.5
cygwin1.dll call with its modern 1.7 replacement.[*]  Since it also
pertains to Windows path handling, the difference may affect you.

Once you give me the okay, I'll RFU them so everyone can enjoy.

[*]  (I've tried a couple of times to get upstream to incorporate this
patch, but they keep ignoring me.  I suspect they want a copyright
assignment before they'll even look at the patch.  But it's trivial, so
it's almost not even worth chasing.)