Win2000 compatibility

jojelino jojelino@gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 15:48:00 GMT 2012

2012-04-13 AM 12:19, iggor 쓴 글:
> Hello,
>
> It appears that Cygwin SETUP.EXE at this time is uncompatible with
> Windows 2000, since it uses function GetModuleHandleExA
> which leads to error in searching entry point in kernel32.dll.
> So, I cannot run setup at all, even get help with option.
> AFAIK, this function is absent in all Win2k, not only my
> SP4, build 2195.

you can fix the problem by building setup.exe from scratch.

before you build setup.exe, please checkout commits that used
GetModuleHandleExA, and fix it by replacing with alternative api
provided in win2k.
--
GetModuleHandleEx is known to be supported in minimum winxp (0x0501),
according to

--
Regards.