[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: shutdown-1.8-1

Wed Apr 25 21:08:00 GMT 2012

I've just updated the shutdown package to 1.8-1.

This is a copyright update in the first place, from GPLv2+ to GPLv3+.
All Windows 9x and NT4 considerations have been removed from the code.
I also changed the packaging method to cygport.

To update your installation, click on the "Install Cygwin now" link on
the http://cygwin.com/ web page.  This downloads setup.exe to your
system.  Then, run setup and answer all of the questions.

              *** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***

If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, look
at the "List-Unsubscribe: " tag in the email header of this message.
Send email to the address specified there.  It will be in the format:

cygwin-announce-unsubscribe-you=yourdomain.com<AT>cygwin<DOT>com

If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:

Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.

Red Hat