HOME directory has somehow been overridden

Soumya Roy roy.valmont@gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 18:08:00 GMT 2012

Just to give the last few lines of my /etc/passwd file:-

/home/SUPPORT_388945a0:/bin/bash
VALNT:unused:1003:513:U-SMEI-EC058E66\VALNT,S-1-5-21-1614895754-178822364\
8-725345543-1003:/home/VALNT:/bin/bash

thanks