imagemagick errors under cygwin on 64-bit Win 7 system

marco atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 13:57:00 GMT 2012

On 8/14/2012 11:14 AM, Adam Dinwoodie wrote:
> Paul Thompson wrote:
>> Marco: I followed the error reporting directions. How long is the usual wait
>> for a response?
>
> I've only found two messages from you on this list:
>
> -   http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2012-08/msg00251.html
> -   http://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2012-08/msg00297.html
>
> This implies you've sent your full problem report (ie including the diagnostics
> the problems page requests and the ones Marco prompted for) somewhere off-list.
> This list is the correct place for problem reports, and unless explicitly
> requested, you should keep replies here too.
>
> Possibly I've misunderstood, in which case I apologize. If not, you'll get a
> much better response if you send your full problem report to this mailing list.

Paul,
I received nothing directly, nor I found anything blocked in the google
spam filter,
could you please recheck and/or resend the info ?

I any case, Adam's comments are fully appropriate:
if you want an help you need to provide us all the info about your
system plus how to replicate your problem.

Regards
Marco