Promote sqlite 3.7.13-1 from test status?

Thu Aug 16 04:56:00 GMT 2012

On 8/15/2012 4:50 PM, Warren Young wrote:
> On 8/13/2012 10:12 AM, Warren Young wrote:
>>
>> This is a *test* version which reverts the patch added to 3.7.12.1-1,
>> which caused problems with Subversion as a side effect
>
> I haven't heard peep one from either side about this release on this list.
> (For contrast, I've gotten several positive responses in my answer to the
> question about this on Stack Overflow[1].)
>
> Silence = happiness, then? :)

Well, probably more like no news is good news.  They're close cousins
but the former is more optimistic than the latter. ;-)

I think if you've received some positive feedback from other sources,
you should proceed based on that information.

--
Larry