emacs child process goes defunct

Jonas J Linde jonas@init.se
Wed Dec 12 09:37:00 GMT 2012

And Ken Brown spoke unto the world. And said:
>One other question:  Both you and Jonas Linde have said that emacs
>"hangs".  Do you see the CPU usage increasing when this happens?  If
>so, that would suggest an infinite loop.

At least in my case the CPU usage didn't increase. But as I said in the
other thread the new emacs version seems to have fixed it.

I saw in some other thread that there was a problem when emacs tries to
use dbus and it isn't started in advance. The new emacs seems to handle
that a bit differently.

Cheers!
--
Jonas Linde <jonas@init.se>    http://jonas.init.se/    +46-707-492496