X windows problems

Wed Dec 19 22:28:00 GMT 2012

On Wed, Dec 19, 2012 at 03:17:09PM -0600, Art Vandelay wrote:
>Well, I tried just downloading the X11 package, from 4 different
>mirrors.  The first 3 gave me the "download incomplete" but the 4th
>did not.  It only gave me the following:

>Package: Unknown package
>	rxvt.sh exit code 3
>	xinit.sh exit code 3

If you are continually getting download incompletes and odd errors from
setup then, since this mailing list is not filled with people reporting
these errors (and I just did a major upgrade today myself), the logical
conclusion is that there is something on your system which is screwing
things up:

http://cygwin.com/acronyms/#BLODA

cgf