STC for libapr1 failure

Tue Feb 14 14:03:00 GMT 2012

On Feb 14 00:00, David Rothenberger wrote:
> The libapr1 test cases are failing again for flock locks. This same
> test case failed with 1.7.9 with a fatal error[1], but that was
> corrected. The test is no longer encountering the fatal error, but
> it is producing the wrong result.

Thanks for the testcase.  I think I found the issue.  An event handle
was closed in the wrong place, outside of the important mutex lock for
the lock object.  I applied the patch to CVS.  Your testcase now appears
to run fine for me.  Can you try your entire testsuite again and see
if there's another failure lurking?

Btw., mmap is really simple.  For your testcase that could be, for
instance:

#include <sys/mman.h>

void init_shm ()
{
  x = mmap (NULL, getpagesize (), PROT_READ | PROT_WRITE,
	    MAP_SHARED | MAP_ANONYMOUS, -1, 0);
  if (!x)
    {
      perror ("mmap failed");