"Bad address" error with redirection (stdout and stderr) in background process

Heiko Elger heiko.elger@t-online.de
Sat Jan 14 19:41:00 GMT 2012

Christopher Faylor writes:

> If you are saying that the problem is not fixed in the most recent
> snapshot then please clearly say that.  Otherwise, I don't understand
> what you are asking.  I sent my email on January 11 shortly before the
> January 11 snapshot was uploaded.  There is no reason for you to expect
> a newer snapshot than that.

In my first posting concerning this problem I posted tne used snapshot too
(20110111)

>I'm using latest snapshot and updated cygwin installation.
>
>$ uname -a
>CYGWIN_NT-6.1-WOW64 PCFX166 1.7.10s(0.259/5/3) 20120111 01:45:50 i686
Cygwin

>I've done rebaseall and peflagsall.

So I already used teh snapshot of January 11th.

best regards

Heiko