ssh pubkey exchange failing at send_pubkey_test

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Mon Jan 23 22:41:00 GMT 2012

On 1/23/2012 2:22 PM, Larry Hall (Cygwin) wrote:
> When I've seen this before on this list, it's because you are in a domain
> and your user is a domain user.  If that's the case, you want to create a
> domain account to run your sshd server or use a local user to ssh in
> with.
> If this doesn't describe your situation, I'd recommend adding debug flags
> to your sshd server so that you can see a full log of things on that side
> of the fence.  Typically this is very illuminating for server-side
> issues.
I'm on XP. I log into a domain. sshd is running as Local System account.
I can log in if I specify my password. It's just pre-shared key that
isn't working and I believe this to be a permissions problem (see other
postings about permissions problems).
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
I always wanted to be a procrastinator but never got around to it