perlcritic & perltidy

Andrew DeFaria Andrew@DeFaria.com
Sat Jul 7 00:23:00 GMT 2012

Not specifically a Cygwin question but I used to be able to do cpan
perlcritic or cpan perltidy to install those. But now when I try I get:

    Warning: Cannot install perlcritic, don't know what it is.
    Try the command

         i /perlcritic/

    to find objects with matching identifiers.

I tried the i /perlcritic/ and no package seems to be the right one:

    cpan[1]> i /perlcritic/
    CPAN: Storable loaded ok (v2.20)
    Reading '/home/adefaria/.cpan/Metadata'
       Database was generated on Fri, 06 Jul 2012 01:43:03 GMT
    Distribution    AZAWAWI/Padre-Plugin-PerlCritic-0.12.tar.gz
    Module  < Benchmark::Perl::Formance::Plugin::PerlCritic
    (SCHWIGON/perl-formance/Benchmark-Perl-Formance-0.27.tar.gz)
    Module  < Code::TidyAll::Plugin::PerlCritic
    (JSWARTZ/Code-TidyAll-0.02.tar.gz)
    Module  < Padre::Plugin::PerlCritic
    (AZAWAWI/Padre-Plugin-PerlCritic-0.12.tar.gz)
    Module  < Test::Apocalypse::PerlCritic
    (APOCAL/Test-Apocalypse-1.002.tar.gz)
    5 items found

    cpan[2]>

Any ideas?
--
Andrew DeFaria <http://defaria.com>
Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that, once it is competently